VETROLITE® industrial FRP laminates
VETROLITE® light FRP panel with pronounced thickness, characterized by exceptional flatness and low weight.
The pronounced thickness of VETROLITE® industrial FRP sheets allows the construction of FRP panels of exceptional flatness without penalizing the weight of the structure.
The distinctive production technology enables FRP composite panels to be obtained that are much lighter than traditional fiberglass panels, with equal thickness. The lightweight VETROLITE® FRP panel has been designed to replace wood in the walls of American "motorhomes", giving it greater resistance and lightness. VETROLITE® FRP sheets are characterized by:
- Good weather resistance
- High UV stability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Easy cleaning
VETROLITE® light FRP sheets are ideal in all applications where wood replacement is required, such as interior and exterior wall panels for Motorhomes and Caravans or Commercial Vehicles.
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
Sanded by mould
- Laminate suitable for gluing with most glues.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.