MAT and WOVEN ROVING FRP Laminates
Standard FRP panels made with MAT and WOVEN ROVING fibreglass, available with and without GELCOAT. Versatile industrial FRP sheets with greater mechanical resistance, available in RAL colours and customized colours
The industrial FRP laminates with MAT and WOVEN ROVING fibreglass are available in versions with or without Gelcoat and can be made in a wide range of thicknesses, versions, weights and finishes:
- Good resistance to atmospheric agents
- High UV stability
- Good impermeability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Easy cleaning
FRP Laminates with gelcoat are ideal for the production of panels for exterior walls, doors and storage compartments of motorhomes and caravans. They are also used for internal and external walls and doors of Commercial Vehicles, Buses, Refrigerated Vehicles, Cold Rooms, Laboratories and Mobile Clinics. Very useful also in Construction for the realization of panels for ventilated walls and in Billboards thanks to their lightness and resistance.
FRP sheets without gelcoat are instead used in the construction of floor panels for motorhomes, caravans, refrigerated vehicles and buses.
with Gelcoat or without Gelcoat
- Laminate suitable for perfect adhesion with polyester resin.
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
Sanded by mould
- Laminate suitable for gluing with most glues.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.