Low Density® MAT FRP Laminates
Low Density® MAT industrial FRP panel that is particularly light and thin, characterized by a pronounced flatness. Available with and without GELCOAT.
Low Density® MAT lightweight FRP panels have a pronounced flatness even at the smallest thicknesses and are lightweight, guaranteeing considerable weight savings with the same amount of fibre compared to a traditional FRP panels. Made without woven roving, this fiberglass panel is particularly thin and light, starting from only 1 mm thick and 1.3 kh/m2 in weight. Low Density® MAT industrial FRP sheets are available in a wide range of RAL colours and also in custom colours. They are characterized by pronounced lightness, good resistance to atmospheric and chemical agents, resistance to abrasion and good electrical insulation. Like all FRP panels , they are extremely easy to clean.
Low Density® MAT industrial FRP panels are available with and without GELCOAT for various applications:
- FRP sheets with gelcoat are ideal for the construction of exterior wall panels for motorhomes, caravans, commercial vehicles, buses and refrigerated vehicles. Very useful also in Signage thanks to their lightness and resistance.
- FRP sheets without gelcoat are instead used in the construction of floor panels for motorhomes, caravans, refrigerated vehicles and buses.
with Gelcoat or without Gelcoat
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
Sanded by mould
- Laminate suitable for gluing with most glues.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.