MAT industrial FRP laminates
Standard FRP laminates made with MAT fiberglass. Versatile industrial FRP sheets with good mechanical and aesthetic properties, available in RAL colours and custom colours. Available in version with and without GELCOAT.
Industrial fiberglass reinforced plastic panels MAT are available in versions with or without Gelcoat and can be manufactured in a wide range of thicknesses, versions, weights and finishes and are characterized by:
- Good resistance to atmospheric agents
- High UV stability
- Good impermeability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Easy cleaning
The FRP panels with gelcoat are ideal for the production of panels for interior walls of motorhomes, caravans, commercial vehicles, refrigerated vehicles and buses. MAT FRP sheets are also used in construction for the construction of ventilated wall panels.
FRP laminates without gelcoat are used in the construction of floor panels for motorhomes, caravans, refrigerated vehicles and buses.
with Gelcoat or without Gelcoat
- Laminate suitable for perfect adhesion with polyester resin.
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
Sanded by mould
- Laminate suitable for gluing with most glues.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.