VETROLITE® industrial GRP laminates
VETROLITE® light GRP panel with pronounced thickness, characterized by exceptional flatness and low weight.
The pronounced thickness of VETROLITE® industrial GRP laminates allows the construction of GRP panels of exceptional flatness without penalizing the weight of the structure.
The distinctive production technology enables GRP composite panels to be obtained that are much lighter than traditional fiberglass panels, with equal thickness. The lightweight VETROLITE® FRP panel has been designed to replace wood in the walls of American "motorhomes", giving it greater resistance and lightness. VETROLITE® industrial GRP laminate is characterized by:
- Good weather resistance
- High UV stability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Easy cleaning
VETROLITE® light GRP panels are ideal in all applications where wood replacement is required, such as interior and exterior wall panels for Motorhomes and Caravans or Commercial Vehicles.
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
Sanded by mould
- Laminate suitable for gluing with most glues.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.