Low Density® MAT/WOVEN ROVING GRP Laminates
Light and thin Low Density® MAT/WOVEN ROVING industrial GRP panels with pronounced flatness. The inner layer of woven roving gives greater mechanical performance while maintaining lightness and versatility.
Low Density® MAT/WOVEN ROVING lightweight GRP panels are made with a special technology that permits a pronounced flatness to be obtained even in the smallest thicknesses, and a considerable weight saving with the same quantity of fibre compared to a traditional laminate. It is equipped with an inner layer of woven roving that gives higher mechanical performance. Indeed, Low Density® MAT/WOVEN ROVING FRP panels starts from only 1.2 mm thickness and 1.7 kh/m2 weight. It is available in a wide range of RAL colours and also in custom colours and is characterized by pronounced lightness, good resistance to atmospheric and chemical agents, scratch resistance and good electrical insulation. Like all fiberglass panels, it is extremely easy to clean.
Low Density® MAT/WOVEN ROVING industrial GRP panels are available with and without GELCOAT for various applications:
- GRP Laminates with gelcoat are ideal for the production of wall panels for side, internal and external walls of motorhomes, caravans, commercial vehicles, buses and refrigerated vehicles. Very useful also in Signage thanks to their lightness and resistance.
- GRP Laminates without gelcoat are instead used in the construction of floor panels for motorhomes, caravans, refrigerated vehicles and buses.
with Gelcoat or without Gelcoat
- Laminate suitable for perfect adhesion with polyester resin.
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.