Low Density® MAT GRP Laminates
Low Density® MAT industrial GRP panels that is particularly light and thin, characterized by a pronounced flatness. Available with and without GELCOAT.
Low Density® MAT lightweight GRP panels have a pronounced flatness even at the smallest thicknesses and are lightweight, guaranteeing considerable weight savings with the same amount of fibre compared to a traditional GRP laminate. Made without woven roving, this fiberglass panels is particularly thin and light, starting from only 1 mm thick and 1.3 kh/m2 in weight. Low Density® MAT industrial FRP panels are available in a wide range of RAL colours and also in custom colours. They are characterized by pronounced lightness, good resistance to atmospheric and chemical agents, resistance to abrasion and good electrical insulation. Like all fiberglass laminates, they are extremely easy to clean.
Low Density® MAT industrial GRP panels are available with and without GELCOAT for various applications:
- GRP laminates with gelcoat are ideal for the construction of exterior wall panels for motorhomes, caravans, commercial vehicles, buses and refrigerated vehicles. Very useful also in Signage thanks to their lightness and resistance.
- GRP laminates without gelcoat are instead used in the construction of floor panels for motorhomes, caravans, refrigerated vehicles and buses.
with Gelcoat or without Gelcoat
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
Sanded by mould
- Laminate suitable for gluing with most glues.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.