MAT Industrial GRP laminates
Standard GRP laminate made with MAT glass fibre. Versatile industrial laminate with good mechanical and aesthetic properties, available in RAL colours and custom colours. Available in version with and without GELCOAT.
Industrial plastic laminates with fibreglass MAT are available in versions with or without Gelcoat and can be manufactured in a wide range of thicknesses, versions, weights and finishes and are characterized by:
- Good resistance to atmospheric agents
- High UV stability
- Good impermeability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Easy cleaning
The GRP laminates with gelcoat are ideal for the production of panels for interior walls of motorhomes, caravans, commercial vehicles, refrigerated vehicles and buses.MAT GRP sheets are also used in construction for the construction of ventilated wall panels.
Laminates without gelcoat are used in the construction of floor panels for motorhomes, caravans, refrigerated vehicles and buses.
with Gelcoat or without Gelcoat
- Laminate suitable for perfect adhesion with polyester resin.
- Laminate treated to be suitable for particular types of fixing.
- Laminate suitable for gluing with polyester resin.
Sanded by mould
- Laminate suitable for gluing with most glues.
- Laminate treated to ensure greater homogeneity of thickness.
- Laminate characterized by particular lustre.
- Laminate characterized by an opaque, matt effect.