Vetrowing GRP Laminates for cold rooms
Vetrowing is a GRP laminate with a 90° preformed edge designed for the construction of injected polyurethane foam panels for use in cold rooms. Available in a wide range of RAL colours or even customised colours. Vetrowing is available in all versions: just MAT, MAT and Woven Roving, and Low Density, with or without gelcoat. Please refer to the relative PDF document for the technical characteristics.
In general, this laminate offers:
- Good resistance to atmospheric agents
- Good UV stability
- Good impermeability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Ease of cleaning
- Cold rooms: construction of wall panels
- Glass fibre: all possible combinations of MAT and WOVEN ROVING. LD and fire-resistant laminates can also be produced.
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 1.1 mm to 3.0 mm
- Weight 1.5 – 4.3 kg/m²
- External finish: glossy or matt gelcoat, no gelcoat
- Rear finish: sanded
- EPA 8015D free styrene content less than 1% in weight
- ISO 8302 thermal conductivity: 0.065 W/mK
- UNI EN 12086:1999 resistance to water vapour: 50,000<µ<90,000
- Operating temperature from -30°C to 70°C
- Suitable for contact with food in accordance with Directive 2002/72/CE
- Water absorption with internal method less than 0.5% in weight
Because of its special characteristics, Vetrowing is available only in white color
Packing and transport
Each roll is packaged with protective material (bubble wrap) and labelled to facilitate product traceability. It can be dispatched in various ways:
- with 60 cm polystyrene packaging;
- on a pallet with 60 cm or 70 cm iron supports (returnable);
- on a custom-sized wooden pallet.
The sheets may be of various sizes and are packaged and labelled to facilitate product traceability. They may be dispatched on wooden pallets or returnable iron supports.
Do you need a special laminate?
We custom make laminates upon request to satisfy all of the requirements your application might have. We produce industrial laminates of different thicknesses and with different specifications using a variety of combinations of woven, glass and resins. You can click the buttons below to request your free sample and a catalogue. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to ask for a personalized quote.Ask for a free sample Contact us for more information
Back to previous page