Vetrowing FRP panels for cold rooms
Vetrowing FRP panels for cold rooms is a FRP panels with a 90° preformed edge designed for the construction of injected polyurethane foam panels for use in cold rooms. This Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Composite Panels is available in a wide range of RAL colours or even customised colours.
Vetrowing is available in all versions: just CSM, CSM and Woven Roving, and Low Density, with or without gelcoat. Please refer to the relative PDF document for the technical characteristics.
In general, this laminate offers:
- Good resistance to atmospheric agents
- Good UV stability
- Good impermeability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Ease of cleaning
- Cold rooms: construction of wall panels
- Glass fibre: all possible combinations of MAT and WOVEN ROVING. LD and fire-resistant laminates can also be produced.
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 1.1 mm to 3.0 mm
- Weight 1.5 – 4.3 kg/m²
- External finish: glossy or matt gelcoat, no gelcoat
- Rear finish: sanded
- EPA 8015D free styrene content less than 1% in weight
- ISO 8302 thermal conductivity: 0.065 W/mK
- UNI EN 12086:1999 resistance to water vapour: 50,000<µ<90,000
- Operating temperature from -30°C to 70°C
- Suitable for contact with food in accordance with Directive 2002/72/CE
- Water absorption with internal method less than 0.5% in weight
Because of its special characteristics, Vetrowing is available only in white color
Packing and transport
Each panel is produced to a max 200’ long. They can be packaged as a single panel rolled up or it can be doubled or even tripled into a jumbo roll according to the thickness.
Each roll (or jumbo roll) is packaged with protective material (bubble wrap) and labelled to facilitate product traceability. It can be dispatched in various ways:
- with foam EPS cradles
- on a pallet with pyramid shape
- on a custom-sized wooden pallet.
The sheets may be of various sizes and are packaged and labelled to facilitate product traceability. They may be dispatched on wooden pallets built to size up to 43 feet long
Do you need a special laminate?
We custom make laminates upon request to satisfy all of the requirements your application might have. We produce industrial laminates of different thicknesses and with different specifications using a variety of combinations of woven, glass and resins. You can click the buttons below to request your free sample and a catalogue. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to ask for a personalized quote.Ask for a free sample Contact us for more information
Back to previous page