GRP Laminates with glass fibre MAT
Versatile GRP laminate with good mechanical and aesthetic properties. Available in a wide range of RAL colours or even customised colours.
In general, this laminate offers:
- Good resistance to atmospheric agents
- Good UV stability
- Good impermeability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Good scratch resistance
- Ease of cleaning
Laminates with gelcoat
- Motor homes and caravans: construction of panels for external walls, doors and lockers
- Commercial vehicles: construction of panels for internal and external walls and doors
- Buses: construction of internal and external walls
- Refrigerated vehicles: construction of panels for internal and external walls and doors
- Construction: construction of panels for ventilated walls
- Cold rooms: construction of panels for internal and external walls and doors
- Mobile laboratories/clinics: construction of panels for internal and external walls and doors
Laminates without gelcoat
- Floor panels for motor homes, caravans, refrigerated vehicles and buses.
- Glass fibre MAT, available in versions ranging from 300 g/m2 to 1600 g/m2
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 1.1 mm to 3.0 mm with gelcoat and from 0.8 mm to 2.7 mm without gelcoat
- Weight 1.5 – 4.3 kg/ m² with gelcoat, 1.2 – 3.9 kg/ m² without gelcoat
- External finish: glossy or matt gelcoat, no gelcoat
- Rear finish: sanded, mechanically sanded, calibrated, rough
- EPA 8015D free styrene content less than 1% in weight
- ISO 8302 thermal conductivity: 0.065 W/mK
- UNI EN 12086:1999 resistance to water vapour: 50,000<µ<90,000
- Operating temperature from -30°C to 70°C
- Suitable for contact with food in accordance with Directive 2002/72/CE
- Water absorption with internal method less than 0.5% in weight
The surfaces of Vetroresina’s laminates may have different finishes, depending on the type of application; the external surface may be glossy, matt and with or without gelcoat, whilst the internal surface may be rough, sanded or smooth. All of the laminates can be produced in various RAL colours or even in customised colours. Here are some examples of the finishes available:
Packing and transport
Each roll is packaged with protective material (bubble wrap) and labelled to facilitate product traceability. It can be dispatched in various ways:
- with 60 cm polystyrene packaging;
- on a pallet with 60 cm or 70 cm iron supports (returnable);
- on a custom-sized wooden pallet.
The sheets may be of various sizes and are packaged and labelled to facilitate product traceability. They may be dispatched on wooden pallets or returnable iron supports.
Do you need a special laminate?
We custom make laminates upon request to satisfy all of the requirements your application might have. We produce industrial laminates of different thicknesses and with different specifications using a variety of combinations of woven, glass and resins. You can click the buttons below to request your free sample and a catalogue. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to ask for a personalized quote.Ask for a free sample Contact us for more information
Back to previous page